Monday, January 18, 2010

goofy girl

Lately Bea has been making this face...


Teething ya think?

The three photos below are from a week or so ago when we decided to play the pots and pans...

She's really quite good.

This next set of pictures go into my pile of favorites. Bea was getting tired, Charlie was jogging and I was wanting to do some scrapbooking downstairs. I put Bea in her pack n play. I decided to run upstairs and get some toys...but to occupy her while I did that, I gave her a book. She looked so cute I had to take a couple of pictures. I'll display them here, along with the comments that Charlie put on facebook.

Oh...Hey...OMG! Wait...you have to read this part!...

*flip flip flip flip*
"BELLY BUTTON!...bee bo..." HA HA HA! GENIUS! Boy, this Sandra Boynton should get some kind of awa...

*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

Here are the two scrapbook pages I have done so far...



Finally, Charlie uploaded this video to YouTube this morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment