Thursday, February 11, 2010

more firsts

Our baby Bea has had her first *real* cold! First Daddy had it, stayed home from work two days (with Bea) and then Bea got it. Or at least we think that's the right order. Really, they were both just sick! Icky nose, fever, cough. She still has a touch of it, but today was much better than yesterday!

Bea hasn't really enjoyed the rice cereal, as you can tell from the video. We tried putting a bit of applesauce in it, but that didn't seem to help much. She's better than that first night, but not much. So tonight I decided it was time to try another food. Since my goal is to make most of her baby food, I bought a sweet potato at the store this evening. I cooked it up, put it in the blender with a bit of water and viola! Here are a few pics from the evening.







I froze the leftovers for later! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it made her hair stand on end! LRB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, isn't that funny!!? Her hair is pretty much like that most of the time...makes me think about a little guy I know that lives up north!

    ReplyDelete